These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") constitute the Terms and Conditions of the Asia Dance Audition (hereinafter referred to as "Audition"), the organizer of Dance Planner Co., Ltd. ) Is intended to define the conditions and procedures for the 'audition' and other necessary matters.
※ Candidates should read these Terms and Conditions carefully for court management, which may become a problem in the future.
※ Applicants must meet the requirements of the organizer, and in case of violation, the registration is invalid.
※ Registering and submitting your resume on the official site means that the terms of the agreement between the sponsor and the applicant (or his / her legal representative) have been fully accepted.
1. How to register your resume
- Resume registration is done only at the 'Audition' official site.
- Only those who are 17 years of age or older are entitled to 'audition'.
- When registering your resume, you should include a dance video link.
- Photos should be sent to e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[ Resume/CV Photo Policy ]
●Headshot photo : 1pc
- Photographs should be pictures with a clean background. (No Selfies).
- Must be a photograph taken within the last 6 months.
[ Resume Video Rules ]
●One classical or contemporary free work
(Contemporary : within 2 minutes)
- The video should be taken within the last 6 months.
- The image should be a high-quality image that shows the dancer's body and face clearly.
2. Storage regulation by item
[ Application Fee ]
'Document Fee' means the fee for the receipt and review of the resume, which is the procedure for taking the audition. The deadline for receipt of paperwork will depend on the schedule of the 'audition'.
[ Audition participation fee ]
'Audition fee' is the cost of finalizing 'audition'. Only those who have passed the paper and received an invitation will be able to purchase this item.
3. Refund Policy
- The application fee is never returned after payment.
- Only those who have paid after the reception period will be returned with the remaining amount, excluding the transfer fee.
- Audition fee must be paid within 5 days after the invitations have been sent.
- Audition fee will be refunded according to the following rules.
1) Cancellation 30 days before the start of audition - Full refund excluding the transfer fee
2) Cancellation before 20 days of audition start - 30% of audition fee and money transfer fee will be refunded after deduction
3) Cancellation before 14 days of audition start - 50% of audition fee refund after deducting bank transfer fee
4) Cancellation or cancellation within 14 days of audition start - No refund (no refund for non-audition on the same day without prior notice)
4. Parental consent and image rights
- "Candidate" agrees to take a photo shoot in the 'Audition'.
- The 'Candidate' agrees that the 'Organizer' will use the work related to the pictures and images taken at the 'Audition'.
- 'Organizer' has copyright to the work that is taken in 'Audition'.
- 'Candidate' is not a work that is taken in 'audition' and can not take commercial activity.
- 'Organizer' can use photos and images of 'Candidates' to promote 'Audition'.
- This organizer is not responsible for injuries caused by negligence of candidates.
- Foreign 'candidates' must bring traveler's insurance during the audition period.
6. Selection Criteria for Invitations
- 'Organizer' will issue an invitation by adding the criteria for screening invitations of each director.
- 'Candidate' can not object to issuing invitations.
- Overseas 'candidates' must have the proper identification or valid visa to participate in the 'audition'.
- 'Organizer' does not issue Visa application documents for 'audition' for overseas 'candidates'.
- No meals, including accommodation and airfare, are included in the 'audition' fee.
- Auditions are open to the audiences who have audience tickets. (One ticket per applicant is issued).